The Bridge: Connecting Science and Policy
The Bridge is an AGU blog that connects science and policy. It provides a platform for scientists, policy makers, and experts to communicate ideas about the science policy interface.
Subscribe to The Bridge
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Global Warming: Public Opinion and Policy (14)
- The Polar Vortex Gets Its 15 Minutes of Fame (9)
- New research questions emerge from Arctic melting (3)
- 4 maps on America’s climate and energy outlook: 2 that will worry you, 2 that will give you hope (3)
- Complex Science and Policy Challenges in U.S. Onshore and Offshore Energy (3)
- AGU sends letter regarding workforce cuts at DOE
- Q&A with Dr. Robin Bell, Palisades Geophysical Institute/ Lamont Research Professor at Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory of Columbia University
- Q&A with Dr. Mona Behl, Associate Director of NOAA’s Sea Grant Program in Georgia
- Q&A with Dr. Rosaly Lopes, Senior Research Scientist at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Q&A with Dr. Dalia Kirschbaum, Research Physical Scientist at NASA Goddard