The Bridge: Connecting Science and Policy
The Bridge is an AGU blog that connects science and policy. It provides a platform for scientists, policy makers, and experts to communicate ideas about the science policy interface.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Global Warming: Public Opinion and Policy
- The Polar Vortex Gets Its 15 Minutes of Fame
- New research questions emerge from Arctic melting
- 4 maps on America’s climate and energy outlook: 2 that will worry you, 2 that will give you hope
- Complex Science and Policy Challenges in U.S. Onshore and Offshore Energy
- WHITE HOUSE BUDGET’S PROPOSED CUTS JEOPARDIZE AMERICAN PUBLIC HEALTH, SAFETY, AND SECURITY
- You Spoke, We Listened: Science Legislation Update Part 2
- Amidst Cabinet Nominations, Congress Considers Science Legislation
- Ask Your Members of Congress to Support Science Investment
- Transition, Nominations, and the State of Science