The Bridge: Connecting Science and Policy
The Bridge is an AGU blog that connects science and policy. It provides a platform for scientists, policy makers, and experts to communicate ideas about the science policy interface.
Subscribe to The Bridge
The email subscription feature for this blog is temporarily unavailable while upgrades are underway.
If you have previously subscribed to this blog, you will automatically be enrolled to receive email updates from this blog when the upgrade is complete.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Other AGU Blogs
Most Popular Posts
- Global Warming: Public Opinion and Policy
- The Polar Vortex Gets Its 15 Minutes of Fame
- New research questions emerge from Arctic melting
- 4 maps on America’s climate and energy outlook: 2 that will worry you, 2 that will give you hope
- Complex Science and Policy Challenges in U.S. Onshore and Offshore Energy