The Bridge: Connecting Science and Policy
The Bridge is an AGU blog that connects science and policy. It provides a platform for scientists, policy makers, and experts to communicate ideas about the science policy interface.
Subscribe to The Bridge
Ideas and opinions expressed on this site are those of the authors and commenters alone. They do not necessarily represent the views of the American Geophysical Union.
Most Popular Posts
- Global Warming: Public Opinion and Policy (14)
- The Polar Vortex Gets Its 15 Minutes of Fame (9)
- New research questions emerge from Arctic melting (3)
- 4 maps on America’s climate and energy outlook: 2 that will worry you, 2 that will give you hope (3)
- EPA’s Advisory Panel Announcement Robs Americans of a Critical Resource (3)
- Senate Interior & Environment Spending Bill Improves Upon Presidential Budget Request, but Falls Short for EPA
- Tax Reform Bill will be Disastrous for Graduate Students
- Don’t Fall Behind! Plan Ahead for Science Policy at Fall Meeting!
- EPA’s Advisory Panel Announcement Robs Americans of a Critical Resource
- Hair-Raising Countdowns